/Home/Aku/

Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 Holiday Planning

Today afternoon, I have a long chat via phone with my dearest cousin wheres now at Kedah...
We are planning our holiday, since last Chinese New Year holiday she's not going anywhere, staying alone in hostel, I know exactly how that feel, that why I am going to Rompin with my lovely senior, so even planing holiday actually feels like big revenge... haha.

We were talking about Langkawi Island and climbing Mount Kinabalu. Climbing Mount Kinabalu is like a compulsory ... we 're looking forward to doing that, perhaps next year end holiday. I forget to mention to her about Sipadan Island, I've been to jetty... not exactly to the island, but the water is really cool babe .... you gonna love it...

                                    Say Helooo... to cable car, and beautiful view... 



p/s : I am counting day for going back to Sabah .... Mudah-mudahan dipermudahkan segala urusan. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment