/Home/Aku/

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bond

In science, we mostly learn the bond of chemical
but in real life, we didn't learn, but make them became such a beautiful reaction
that sometimes you couldn't even understand.
I love how the bond in human being became the most important thing in the world
we connected in a series of bond that emerge as a series of reaction 
Some said that bond is yin and yang, to me, bond is everything that ever happen 
and most beautiful amongst them is what you got now,
not what you wish to got after
you might not as close as you roommate to her mother
it's okay, cause some bond were seem close, some might not
you may talk rude, doesn't show you love often
well, it's okay too cause sometimes, it's not even necessary to show them.
As I said bond is such a beautiful thing for whatever you have now
I appreciate to scold my younger cousins like I am the mother
I appreciate that after a long years I still can hug my friends like we just met yesterday
I appreciate that we may not talk often, but both of us  know that we're connected 
I appreciate that bond is quite complicated as the reaction itself
but somehow I know that we'll figure this out
and no matter how bad it may look like
don't worry cause as long as we still hold to the bond
we'll get through this together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment