/Home/Aku/

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Passion

Sometimes I am just so in love with writing
that I hope I could write all day long
just about anything
It's not like I am good in writing
not in English, neither in my mother tongue lingo
because I believe writing suppose to be freedom
where you put your imagination, heart, just anything
in an exact word
that maybe you're the only one understood
writing to me is a magical
where you actually don't really know what you going to write about
but your hand they just keep moving
like just typing whatever it is
it's the most calm situation
where you talk to yourself
where there's nothing actually
you just make them up
and put them in a beautiful word
maybe not everyone find what I am write is beautiful
but at least I have enjoyed this
that all what matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment