/Home/Aku/

Monday, November 11, 2013

Online Shopping

I am just like any ordinary girls when talk about shopping
I am pro, and I think shopping is the best exercise ever
Me my roommates, we never get tired when we do shopping specially Jalan TAR
or any shopping complex, I strongly believed shopping is good for our mental, physical but not financial
but that is the purpose of money right, to spend them.... so direct shopping, manual shopping, whatever you call them is fun... and nowadays, we get too busy, we don't have time, so we prefer scroll down the internet... Online Shopping.

So, my favorite online shopping is taobao * tapi takda kat Msia
this is something like ebay, but china ebay, since it's China so the price is almost half price
I don't read pinyin, but my lappy do have tanslation, so oklah for price, and little information, got direct translation by google, nevertheless, I have my Chinese friends to help me.

Method of transaction is pretty much, my friend know this people that running the business as middle person, in Malaysia, so we will sent to them the items we want and then they will count the price including postage, most of the item calculate like this - price /2 x 1.1- ( divide 2 since the currency in yuan), then for postage is RM12 for 1 kg, it's for peninsular, but I am not sure for Sabah and Sarawak, since I only shop when I was in Peninsular, Pahang.

Lets check out this site taobao link


So  thhe price 9.90 yuan = RM 5 
Postage = Consider this shoes 1 kg =RM12, actually it's lighter
so overall this shoes is just RM 17.00 ~ Most probably just RM 15, 
Damn cheap isn't because in Malaysia, the cheapest one maybe RM 50
But since it's from China, It takes almost one month to arrived

My review : I mostly satisfied, just sometimes, you know when you buy something specially in very big online shop site, there are many store, maybe some of the owner try to get a little benefit, like my lace I paid for 1 meter and half, but what arrives it's only half meter. Well I mean, there is no way it could be perfect but the quality of items I am satisfied, like this lace, if In Malaysia, they sell for like RM 60 or the cheapest I could find is RM 25 for 1m, but in this site, only RM 15 including postage, and the fabric is really nice, exactly the way you see them, but yet, don't hope too much, like my first time buying from this site is my bag, I thought it was pink, but arrives, It's red.... I am not really happy at first, but after all I really love it, that why I still shop here, because it is still very cheap compare to Malaysia price, no matter what. I mostly buy all my quirky bag from here, and most of friend said my bag is quirky, cute, and nice... so I am really satisfied. 

I never buy shoes yet, I suppose buy one, but since I went back to Sabah already, so I have to postpone my shopping next year, but my friend do buy shoes annd luggage, and they just so lovely that you can't refuse to have one.


So here's from Taobao shopping site link


and here's mine.... the quality of fabric is lovely, I just love it

So far, all the thing is too pricey in Msia, like this lace I buy from here or thing that doesn't have in Msia, like my quirky bag, link, Of course we have bag in Msia, but they don't have kinda design, so overall I love spending money here, and so far I've purchased like 5 bag, 5 lace, since the postage is pretty late... overall this transaction take about 2 months including waiting for the people to reply our email because they have many customer.

p/s :I actually don't really mind buying stuff from China, since today all stuff is made in China, maybe people will say, it's not Original, I don't mind too because the quality is really good, like buying Dr. Marten boot from this site, and buying another one from Dr. Marten store, its exactly almost the same, just maybe real Dr. Marten made in England, So as for me I even buy bundle clothes, as long as they still in  fine shape, I am Satisfied, furthermore it  makes me happy since they really cheap. 

xoxo, see you then, Lots Of Love ,,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment