/Home/Aku/

Friday, December 27, 2013

Waking Up in the Morning

As a human, it's important for us to feel good about ourselves
have you ever remember waking up one day
looking at yourself, wondering what happen
like my situation
handling my acne
was very serious business
but after all it's not just acne
the weight
and what hurt the most is people around
you try not to ignore
but somehow you failed
the cause is very simple
we just human

It tore apart my heart
when I hear critics from people
specially the one that just being with me in the class
not in my previous life before

It really  hard, a lot of tear to be shed
I almost collapsed
that I can't catch my breathe
when I cry

and somehow I thank my friends
that console me, when I was about to fall
like I don't know how to stand anymore
they remind me

You have done this before, thus you can always do it again
it's okay dear, none of those bastard perception is higher than their mouth
you doing great all this time, I knew it, and that all that matter

I really thank all my friend that kept telling me
You have done so well !

Thanks dear friends
To Mus & Nurul
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment